- A. Customer Service(4 jobs)
- A. Engineering Sales(1 jobs)
- B. Site Administrator/Secretary(2 jobs)
- B. Procurement Officer/ Storekeeper(1 jobs)
- B. Interpreter/Translator(1 jobs)
- B. Finance [ Project Budget](1 jobs)
- B. Finance [Project Accounting](2 jobs)
- B. Human Resource/Law(3 jobs)
- B. Export/Import(1 jobs)
- C. Project Manager(2 jobs)
- C. CEO [Chief Executive Officer](1 jobs)
- C. Site Manager(3 jobs)
- C. Architect(1 jobs)
- C. Designer/Consultant(3 jobs)
- C. CAD Operator/Draftsman(1 jobs)
- D. Engineer [Building](1 jobs)
- D. Engineer [Civil](1 jobs)
- D. Engineer [Electric](2 jobs)
- D. Engineer [M&E](1 jobs)
- D. Engineer [Mechanic](2 jobs)
- D. Engineer [Laboratory](1 jobs)
- D. Engineer [QA/QC](1 jobs)
- E. IT [Hardware/Networking](3 jobs)
- E. IT [Software/Solution](1 jobs)
- J. Worker [Mechanic](2 jobs)
- #. Other(1 jobs)
- View all industries
World's richest woman Gina Rinehart is enduring a media firestorm over an article in which she takes the "jealous" middle class to task for "drinking, or smoking and socializing" rather than working to earn their own fortune.
News/Hanoi - The Ministry of Science and Technology is urgently finalising plans to build the Vietnam-Korea Institute of Science and Technology (V-KIST) on an area of over 20 ha in the Hoa Lac hi-teck park.
News/HCMC - Over 1,000 young people gathered at a ceremony in Ho Chi Minh City on March 23 to open the Vietnamese Youth Festival 2014, with a focus on building urban civilisation.
News/Hanoi - A friendship exchange between Vietnamese and Lao youths was held in the central province of Quang Ngai on March 23 to strengthen mutual understanding between the two countries.
News/Hanoi - The Ministry of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA) on March 21 publicised its first quarterly bulletin on Vietnam’s labour market with the support of the General Statistics Office (GSO) and the International Labour Organisation.
News/Hanoi - The nation's workforce will reach 54.87 million in 2014, with more trained workers and fewer unskilled labourers to meet the country's economic restructuring and raise the competitiveness of businesses.
News/Hanoi - The UK’s Westminster Kingsway College (WKC) will support the Kien Giang Vocational College (KVC) of Vietnam in implementing a project to improve e mployability skills for its teachers and students.
News/Hanoi - Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam on December 28 talked with 650 excellent students nationwide on the occasion of the 9th National Congress of Vietnamese Students’ Association.
Want a fresh way to size up the state of your career? How about taking a page from the business-school playbook and running a SWOT analysis?...
Hundred of Japanese businesses seeking investment opportunities in Vietnam gathered at a seminar on promoting Japanese investment ...
You've just been offered your first professional job in the real world. You breathe a sigh of relief: The search is over.
The local market on Thursday declined after a short-lived recovery on Wednesday while liquidity also fell back given...